Welcome party for new residents and Airpark xmas party!

Matt_Smith

As above, a welcome party for our new residents/ xmas party for the airpark residents. Also a house warming party now Ive finally moved in :lol:

No need to bring beer, I have plenty, if your into wine, bring a bottle. If anyone has a large BBQ I could borrow it would be most appreciated. We shall be having various BBQ'd meat stuffs (steaks, chickens maybe turkeys too?) along with rabbit food sorry salad for the veggies.

I'll be hold a pool competition on my new table, and hopefully if I get the heating fixed on the swimming pool we will have that too.

Kids are most welcome too, and entertainment for them will be arranged, as apparently seeing their parents and other adults drunk isnt proper entertainment?

More details to follow....

Edit: THe party is open to non residents too, I have a limited number of spare rooms, fist come first served :rolleyes: