Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

Aerosoft sceneries disappearing Textures!

iPetroSS

Hello guys,

I have this annoying problem with Gibraltar-X and Ibiza-X.

When I approach these 2 airports, I usually do NOT see your custom runways and taxiways, but the default FSX ones instead.

If I begin though from these 2 airports, there is no problem at all, I see everything.

F.e I was doing a flight from Nice to Gibraltar-X, and when I was on final approach, I didn't see the custom textures of Gibraltar-X but only the FSX defaults.

I'm not saying this is a problem with your scenery but maybe you could indicate to me what may be wrong.

Thanks,

Peter

Oh, then this is the problem!

I never used any autogen.

But still I wonder why this doesn't happen with my other Aerosoft sceneries??

Thank you man :rolleyes:

I also use no autogen, so my Ibiza is always broken,

its why i wont buy Gibralter if the root of the problem cannot be solved.

As you said, its only on a minority of specific aerosoft sceneries

• Verified Developer

I also use no autogen, so my Ibiza is always broken,

its why i wont buy Gibralter if the root of the problem cannot be solved.

As you said, its only on a minority of specific aerosoft sceneries

Sir,

The issue is address to 1000th of users, who use autogen and request a dense Autogen, even near to the 3D Airport object. Based on the internal handling of the FS, in some cases the only solution is a trick, but this trick will have the sideeffect, that if Autogen is NONE, it will not display the objects.

And here, we orient our desitions to the majority of the uses (99%), because the impact for the rest (1%) is very low (you don't need to set Autogen to dense here).

When a "very spare" autogen is your problem, sorry, we will accept this.