Online Server sub forum?

Ray_VAE

Hi guys.

Just wondering do you think a Sub Forum for all Server related things is necessary? I was thinking maybe for all the users to post their Problems, Seek help etc.

This would also allow me to keep track of all issues related to the Server to help me to develop/ expand on the server. The Sub Forum would also be good for all users to post feedback with the server etc. I would post Server Updates/maintenance schedules/tools for Andras field users etc there.

If this could be done it would actually be better for me and the users. in case a user has a problem etc they could find it in the Sub Forum, saves them from searching through the General forum

Let me know, as i said it would be a good idea.

:)

Regards

Good idea

Actually this subject have been discussed by the "old" board, and Aerosoft made it clear that they they were not willing to have more subforums that needed, that too much would cause more confusion, rather than precising peoples posts, as the intention clearly is meant for.

Aerosoft felt, then, that we had enough subforums, ( and they can probably keep track of the visits and posts in sumforums)

But of course we can ask again. It not that I state an opinion aginst it, just saying that it has been suggested before...:)