Floating buildings over Meigs Field in ChicagoX

macwino

I have 4 grayish objects, 2 of which appear to be buildings, floating over Meigs Field in my ChicagoX installation. Any idea what is causing this and how I might remedy it?.

Thanks,

Robert

post-8701-032778600 1288049769_thumb.jpg

Hello Robert,

Disable all other 3rd party scenery except for the Chicago scenery in the scenery library and then see what it looks like, if its gone then you know you have a compatibility issue.

I remember there is a scenery that uses Meigs Field as a testing ground for data that shouldn't have been in their release version. Unfortunately I forgot the name but it is some scenery actually NOT covering the Chicago area.

Another issue: I'm seeing some duplicated buildings (Soldier Field...) in the background of your screen. If you are using Ultimate Terrain, here is a little patch to remove those:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=33401

Bests,

Sascha

Shaun and Sasha, thanks for the conflict diagnosis and the exclude file. It took awhile and lots of trial and error, but I finally determined that the scenery causing the conflict was the OZx Liguria photoreal scenery. Deactivate this scenery and the floating buildings disappear.

Thanks again,

Robert