PMDG NGX

KL9325

im sure the ifly is better than the old pmdg 737. its what, 6-7years+ newer?

The NGX will absoltuley smashanything that has ever been released for FSX. But they are dragging their heels about it..

i belive that ifly should stay clear of FSX platform. They wontbe able to compete with the big boys unfortunetly

• Upvote 1

Check this out...

HOOlaayy mama... when that thing comes out imma fly it, and imma fly it good!

and quite honestly, does that look like it would be compatible with fs9? the polygon count is probably off the chart. and we should all know about fs9 and polygons, from various discussions. also I am pretty sure that PMDG made a 'no more fs9' official decision. correct me if I am wrong, but I can be fairly certain its true. so, to be blunt, quit beating a dead horse. if you prefer fs9, thats cool, but this baby is an fsx bird.

Aerosoft, can you sell it as a download like the JS4100 please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will it be for fs9 as well?

Are you asking if the existing product (the one that's been out for at least a couple of years now) will be updated? If so, this forum is not the place to ask. You should go to the PMDG support forum on Avsim. And wear your flak jacket...