Other "realistic" sims

Hiflyer

In all the talk about Ms Flight, Birds of Prey, Rise of Flight, and the debate about realism vs game, not to mention discussions of game engines, it occurred to me that for some reason DCS was only rarely mentioned, even though it certainly seems to encompass all the characteristics of a "serious" Sim.

And a nice engine, too! Does anyone here have it?

No one should have that game here - it has not yet been released. Plans are "by the end of the year" and I think they are close...

Great movie, isn't it?

Its just essentially an add-on/upgrade to blackshark, isnt it?

Its just essentially an add-on/upgrade to blackshark, isnt it?

It is another module based on the A-10c, i think the plan is to release 1 aircraft yearly and make all modules compatible with each other. And they produce simulators for the military so while iv never flown a real Black shark or A-10 im guessing these are just about the most accurate sims out there? i personally can't wait for DCS:A10 which should hit around christmas time. Here are a couple of vids that show how in depth this sim is, not one for the ace combat crowed i think....

Looks very promising....