Wanna be a board member?

OleAndreasen

So guys here we are. Election is coming up very soon now.

Now is your chance to pursuade the users that YOU is their man.

Make a post of What Director post you wanna fill, and what you want with the directorship.

Start NOW. :)

What positions are there? I'll run for the position of Iceberg Director in the lake activities.:D

Its all described in detail in the post HERE

Or if you dont want to go there, just read it here. laugh.gif

Airport Director - responsible for all aircraft movements, and for general coordination!

President of the Seabase association - responsible for life, growth and development of the seabase.

President of the Glider association - responsible for development in the Glider field and for building a strong community for glider pilots.

Online Server Director - responsible for keeping Andras Fields online status in the green.

Event Director - responsible for creating and executing events, to keep the interest for online flying in Andras Field

Sales Director - responsible for sales of plots in Andras Field

President of the owners association - represents the property owners.

If you would like to run for any of the above Directorships, please make a post to the public, stating who you are, what Director post you run for, and WHY you should be elected.

Be precise in what you want to do with your Directorship - should you get it. Ideas and thoughts for "your" corner of Andras Field

The election will take place October 4´th to 8´th

During those five days, all users can (and please do) send a mail to an emailadress which will be announced when the time comes.

The mail must contain all board positions, and the name of who you would like to elect to each post.

Then during the following weekend, votes will be counted, and the final result - the names of the new board, will be published Monday October 11´th.

Remember - the growth of Andras Field is in your hands, so use your right.

If you feel like you can put something into this great place, run for a board position

- and more importantly - use your right as a voter in the election week. The more votes, the more democracy, and the greater the chance of getting a good, strong, adventuristic board, with the power, knowledge, and imagination to create an even better Andras Field of tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I am Sebastiaan Jansen living in Vienna and I am running for seaplane base manager again. What I want to do (started working on it already) is making plots at the seaplane base and generally making it a more enjoyable place to go to. If you want me to continue please vote for me :D

Hi Guys,

Im currently VAE's Air Traffic Manager and want to run for Andras Field's Airport Director with my ATC Knowledge and with my ATC Staff over at VAE i think i will make an excellent Airport Director