ELLX fsx

Damocles

Hello there,

Is it possible to remove the two smaller airports and the buildings/bridges in Luxembourg while still maintaining everything in ELLX airport.

I only ask as I sometimes get a FPS hit on approach while over Luxembourg. The FPS go back to the mid 20's while in the airport so it would get great to have that maintained throughout the area. I never use the other airports and I'm too busy setting up my landing to appreciate the sight seeing aspects of this package.

Many thanks.

Damo

Hi Damo,

if you switch off Luxembourg Landmarks in your scenery library, you will deactivate the Bridges and buildings in Luxembourg.

If you do not want to use the smaller airports:

Goto \Luxembourg Airports\Luxembourg Airports\Scenery and deactivate ELNT_01.bgl (rename to ELNT_01.cr) and ELUS_o1.bgl (rename to ELUS_01.cr)

Hi Damo,

if you switch off Luxembourg Landmarks in your scenery library, you will deactivate the Bridges and buildings in Luxembourg.

If you do not want to use the smaller airports:

Goto \Luxembourg Airports\Luxembourg Airports\Scenery and deactivate ELNT_01.bgl (rename to ELNT_01.cr) and ELUS_o1.bgl (rename to ELUS_01.cr)

Thank you Chrieger.

I shall give that a try!:rolleyes: