Great framerates

antoinebacker

Just wanted to post a quick message on the superb framerates of this aircraft. I just cleaned up the aircraft on my system and loaded all off them to check if they all loaded correctly. Now I understand Aerosoft simplified things and that that helps but it's still amazing to see the Airbus X looking at least as good as any of the big well known airliners from PMDG etc and getting double the FPS in many occasions.

That's NOT intended as a bad comment towards the PMDG aircraft (I love them) but it's very nice to fly into one of the Mega Airports and see FPS solidly above 30 with settings I have not used before.

• Upvote 1

Ours at 41 fps

our_vc_41fps.jpg

Default at 37 fps (note the very weird geometry where you can actually see the underside of the glareshield)

def_vc_37fps.jpg

Hi Mathijs,

That was only a smile, regarding this nice plane that I was one of the first to say it was a nice add-on.

But regarding its frame rate at LFPO, your new scenery, with all at normal or less, or at LFPG one of your older scenery, Fps are down, never at 30 !.

That's not because of the plane but when someone says : " but it's very nice to fly into one of the Mega Airports and see FPS solidly above 30 with settings I have not used before.", I'm still asking to have an answer at the multiple posts placed on multiple forums regarding really poor performances at some mega airports :

Airbus X at LFPO taxying with very poor AI traffic and normal configuration (all at the center) : 15/17 fps - arriving at runway 6 : 8 fps - Taking off : the same - flying later at FL220 50/60fps.

Airbus X at LFPG at the door with same config : 10/12 fps, taxying 8/9 fps and that's the best, usually 4/5 fps.

And I always defend Mega Airport sceneries, but not for the fps...

But I never got an answer on those problems.

That's a smile

Marc