Problems FMGS

Edilson-BR

Two wrongs!

The first installation .... As shot down, it appeared that information. I went ahead with the installation ... At the time of programming the FMGS appeared that information (0).. The FMGS not change any information.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

My English is rather bad. Could anyone give a help.

Detail: before someone suggests it has been pirated, I inform you that I downloaded directly on the aerosoft.

Hi,

I had the same problem. Here´s what I found.

In fsx.cfg under [Trusted]-section, AirbusX lines were like below:

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.raukawzbzuwubhloocbzouwetrorintatqtqitah=-2

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.htekzuqrwlbeaoehhqwowuklourzwzrbnqwclcbo=-2

I changed the lines:

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.raukawzbzuwubhloocbzouwetrorintatqtqitah=2

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.htekzuqrwlbeaoehhqwowuklourzwzrbnqwclcbo=2

After this 0. disappeared and I´m able type with FMGS.

BR. Kimmo

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I read everything that is it. I followed the steps but the problem persists ... Unfortunately.

I think lost my money

Of course not. We certainly can solve this problem.

Most likely the installer is not able to access this file because Windows prevents access to it (perhaps not running the installer under admin rights?).

I advise you to wait for the 1.20 version next week. If that gives the same problem send us your dll.xml file and we'll add the lines manually.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course not. We certainly can solve this problem.

Most likely the installer is not able to access this file because Windows prevents access to it (perhaps not running the installer under admin rights?).

I advise you to wait for the 1.20 version next week. If that gives the same problem send us your dll.xml file and we'll add the lines manually.

That's what I call customer service! Out of all the sales of this add-on, you'll personally work with a single customer to fix their issue.:rolleyes:

I may be off track here, but I think this can happen simply by hitting the pause hotkey (letter P). With this addon, sometimes you can't tell you've paused the sim because the sound files are still heard. Hitting the P key will return the MCDU to it's live state. There have been several times I thought the Airbus X had locked up on me, when actually my use of other addons were placing the plane into pause mode; but again, I didn't know it because I still heard the air cooling fans.

Curt

I just double checked it in the sim. I was right before, when you go into pause mode, the MCDU looks exactly like your screenshot above. Just unpause the sim to get the MCDU active.

Curt

• Aerosoft

I may be off track here, but I think this can happen simply by hitting the pause hotkey (letter P). With this addon, sometimes you can't tell you've paused the sim because the sound files are still heard. Hitting the P key will return the MCDU to it's live state. There have been several times I thought the Airbus X had locked up on me, when actually my use of other addons were placing the plane into pause mode; but again, I didn't know it because I still heard the air cooling fans.

Curt

FSX can only play sound files that are part of the default sound system. To get the dozens of additional sounds we include you have to make use of a module that sends them directly to DirectX and then they are played independent from FSX. Not only does this give us complete control over sounds, it also makes the sim faster.

But you are right, pausing the sim will also show 0. (i;ll see if we can change that to "simulator paused")

Hi,

I had the same problem. Here´s what I found.

In fsx.cfg under [Trusted]-section, AirbusX lines were like below:

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.raukawzbzuwubhloocbzouwetrorintatqtqitah=-2

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.htekzuqrwlbeaoehhqwowuklourzwzrbnqwclcbo=-2

I changed the lines:

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.raukawzbzuwubhloocbzouwetrorintatqtqitah=2

F:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.htekzuqrwlbeaoehhqwowuklourzwzrbnqwclcbo=2

After this 0. disappeared and I´m able type with FMGS.

BR. Kimmo

Hello,

Many thanks ! I made this : just write "2" on the 2 lines, and all works now : the MCDU and the throttle with my joystick.

Claudine