TCAS issues

VaffelSalat

I got a problem with the tcas when i fly online on vatsim. The traffic dont show up on the screen, but when i fly offline with ulitimate traffic on the tcas system works as it should be.

Anyone else notice this? I have tried airports like EGLL with much traffic, still i got problems with the tcas system.

I got a problem with the tcas when i fly online on vatsim. The traffic dont show up on the screen, but when i fly offline with ulitimate traffic on the tcas system works as it should be.

Anyone else notice this? I have tried airports like EGLL with much traffic, still i got problems with the tcas system.

Same here, no Traffic on the TCAS on my IVAO online FLights.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Have read somewhere that there is no further development after 1.22. Last time that i have seen a crew-member in the Airbus X-forum is a while ago......

I guess that Aero$oft have many development project. So, We have to wait. wacko.gif

Patience please. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mathijs Kok wrote on 06.09.2010

I'll ask Scott to check into this.

What was the answer of Scott?

Will I ever get an answer to this simple question?

Seems a little bit like Shakespeare here: To be or not to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No news?

Thanks

Fabio

Sorry, but ther is no way to get an answer about this problem?

Flying online it is not so nice without this feature...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fabio

Sorry, but ther is no way to get an answer about this problem?

Flying online it is not so nice without this feature...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fabio

I'll try one of the devs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So we need to wait till AirbusX V2 is out and hope that the prob will be fixed along with free update.

I mean i understand that the devs are maybe busy now with V2 but the last update was 1 1/2 months after release and then nothing, but still noticable problems.

Work on the V2 now and make it good, but i think a change in the update philosophy would be cool.

• 3 months later...