Can't Click Anything

Guest B773ER

Guest B77World

at some point, usually after the landing roll or when loading an aircraft state, it seems that i can't click any button/function in the VC... any help?

best regards

During testing, I found this could happen now and again. It usually didn't last too long and I put it down to the load the system is under at the time (i.e. it was a bit slow reacting).

Additionally, I found that zooming in towards the button you're trying to press would help in these situations.

Chris

hello guys

I am experiencing the same problem. Looks like something interferes.blink.gif

I got a respons from Finn, who told me to press slightly enter or backspace or shift.

I also return back to glareshield and press a button and then come back to VC.dry.gif

but Its very disturbing and its occuring all along the flights i tests.

maybe a solution will be find in the incoming SP ?

Mason

• Aerosoft

Hello guys

I am experiencing the same problem. Looks like something interferes.blink.gif

I got a respons from Finn, who told me to press slightly enter or backspace or shift.

I also return back to glareshield and press a button and then come back to VC.dry.gif

but Its very disturbing and its occuring all along the flights i tests.

maybe a solution will be find in the incoming SP ?

Mason

I am not sure this is something we got a lot of influence on, it sounds like your system runs low on resources. what hardware you use?