A Question To Aerosoft

ridgey

Hi guys,

I been meaning to ask for a while now..

It is only recently that Aerosoft have been actually designing their own products right?

I guess it started with scenery development and now the visuals for Aircraft addons aswell.

My question is, how did this decision come about, and how have u been so successful pulling it off?

I mean for example, many developers have been in the game years and years, and learn from past addons /mistakes/improvements.

How is it that you release [say the Airbus X] with superior quality, but, this is the first one you have done? It cant be a case of beginers luck, so what is the success down to?

:)

All the best

Alex

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Our internal development department has indeed grown but it has existed for a few years and they work on FSX addons and professional projects.

Not commented directly on if we are better then others, but I can say this. We use professional trained modelers (mainly from the games industry) while most of the other development teams have their roots in a hobby background. If there is anything that makes it different it's that.

I'm curious if you guys have an office building, or is everyone just working out their houses, ect...

Look through the pictures in the link for your answer:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10810&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

Though some are in different locations as well.