New Service To Andras Field

Craig757

Hi everybody just to let you know as the ceo of CJ Virtual Air we are the only affiliated virtual airline so far with the Andras Field online partner VAE. In celebration of Andras Field going online we have put in 5 routes connecting europe to Andras Field and there are more to come we have a team working on these right now. So i may be wrong but i think we must be the first va to supply AF with regualar

flight schedules. Well to fly these you need to be a member of CJV so if you are interested then go to our site here and join up

look forward to flying with you

regards

Craig

Hi everybody just to let you know as the ceo of CJ Virtual Air we are the only affiliated virtual airline so far with the Andras Field online partner VAE. In celebration of Andras Field going online we have put in 5 routes connecting europe to Andras Field and there are more to come we have a team working on these right now. So i may be wrong but i think we must be the first va to supply AF with regualar

flight schedules. Well to fly these you need to be a member of CJV so if you are interested then go to our site here and join up

look forward to flying with you

regards

Craig

Thanks Craig,

registered a minute ago.

ruud