Andras Field-Sound

Hello to all Andras Field members,

in my FSX-sound-folder there are among others the following two sound-files

• andras_dog.wav and
  • andras_hangar.wav

Until now I've only found one single dog in Andras Field and Andras Park. The dog is sitting beneath the hangar in the glider section. But the dog is not animated - and no sound!

And which hangar can I open / close to hear the hangar.wav? I have not found it!

Perhaps somebody can give me some tips how to hear the sounds.

With best regards to the whole community

Jürgen Krebs

• Aerosoft

Hello to all Andras Field members,

in my FSX-sound-folder there are among others the following two sound-files

• andras_dog.wav and
  • andras_hangar.wav

Until now I've only found one single dog in Andras Field and Andras Park. The dog is sitting beneath the hangar in the glider section. But the dog is not animated - and no sound!

And which hangar can I open / close to hear the hangar.wav? I have not found it!

Perhaps somebody can give me some tips how to hear the sounds.

With best regards to the whole community

Jürgen Krebs

There is a large random aspect to the sounds, but if you insert this attached file into the FSXMainFolder\Aerosoft\Andras Field\Scenery (overwriting the existing one) you will hear the sounds almost all the time. The dog where you found him and the hangar sounds in some of the main hangars on the apron. If there are some people who like to have some other sounds (music etc) included in there own space let me know. It got to be music that is copyright free or where you own the copyrights of course.

There are no hangar doors that open on command, this is something that is very hard in FSX.

andras_sounds.zip