Mallorca X Performance

calasanvicente

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me.

When flying into Mallorca X, and taxiing around the airport, the AI Traffic, and sometimes my aircraft loses its textures for a few minutes. Sometimes the gates lose their textures at the same time.

My system spec is:

Windows XP, FS9, 72GB Free on the hard drive, 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM

Any help is much appreciated,

thanks.

• Developer

Is 1GB your memory of the PC or of your Graphic card? If it's the PC Memory, I would expect that your graphiccard has maybe only 128MB, and then your have one source of your problem: Less memory.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1GB of RAM is the PC Memory. So what do you recommend, adding more RAM to the PC Memory?

Seeing that you have only 1GB RAM, it seems that your system is quite old. You also didn't say anything about your graphic card, is it an onbaord graphic card with shared memory. If so, forget about upgrading your system. Buy a new PC or keep using FS9 in its basic version with no complex addons, that require a PC with a very fast processor (quadcore), at least 3GB RAM (with 32bit OS like WinXP, more with a 64bit OS like Win7) and a dedicated graphic card with min. 512 MB memory.

More recommendations for hardware see in the specific Hardware section above.