Extra plots at Seaplane Base?

• 2 weeks later...

Space allowing I do not see why not. They would have to be water access only as not possible to give them road access to the field (at least not at this stage). I will see what layouts I can come up with in the next update of the plot map in the next few days.

Would these need their own ramps up from the water? Or just a quay to park alongside?

Space allowing I do not see why not. They would have to be water access only as not possible to give them road access to the field (at least not at this stage). I will see what layouts I can come up with in the next update of the plot map in the next few days.

Would these need their own ramps up from the water? Or just a quay to park alongside?

I would say that they can choose. Either a ramp and a hangar, or just a quay.

Sebastiaan

Is it possible to make 5 plots available at the seaplane base, as many people already made requests for that. Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Sebastiaan,

Can you make a rough drawing (on a screenshot) where do you imagine those houses to be built?

Andras

Sebastiaan,

Can you make a rough drawing (on a screenshot) where do you imagine those houses to be built?

Andras

Well thats going to be hard, as I am on holidays right now and I do not have my own computer with me, just a macbook, with of course no FSX. But maybe an explanation will work as well:

My idea was to place them either south of the seaplane base at the big lake with a road on the landside and either a dock or a slope on the lake side. Another possibility is west of the seaplane base, with a taxiway going from the seaplane base to the west, where the road is now. The taxiway should pass the playground and then there should be 3 plots south of the taxiway, and 2 plots north of the taxiway.

I hope this gives you an image of my idea.