Video Genius required to do a video of the new US. Cities product.

Hello Folks,

Looking for a volunteer to knock up a nice video of US Cities X : Niagara Falls/Buffalo

The video would be to include virtually all the animations and the Marine Park and the crowds screaming and coverage of the scenery etc.

If you feel you can do this for us send a e-mail to support@aerosoft.com titled: US Cities X : Niagara Falls/Buffalo Video

Also send us some links to any previous video you have done.

I'll be generous with the freebies to the person that gets to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

Looking for a volunteer to knock up a nice video of US Cities X : Niagara Falls/Buffalo

The video would be to include virtually all the animations and the Marine Park and the crowds screaming and coverage of the scenery etc.

If you feel you can do this for us send a e-mail to support@aerosoft.com titled: US Cities X : Niagara Falls/Buffalo Video

Also send us some links to any previous video you have done.

I'll be generous with the freebies to the person that gets to do it.

good idea

post-31584-127899364513_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi there, has anyone offered to do this yet Shaun?

if not i might be willing to help out.

i'd vote for u,i've seen a vid of yours before,and it was very well done.if i remeber rightly it ''10 most dangerouse airports''.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...