Video Recording

hotas

I noticed some bugs with the A300 while recording in FSX by means of the videorecorder.

When replaying a recorded landing some features don't work anymore:

-spoiler is not deployed

-warning lights on the display panel regarding electric system, hydraulic system and pneumatic system are on

It seems to me this is not as it should be.

Also still got the brake warning light while rolling for take off. Have installed version 1.20.

Any suggestions?

On the other hand a great bird to fly.

Regards

Hotas

I noticed some bugs with the A300 while recording in FSX by means of the videorecorder.

When replaying a recorded landing some features don't work anymore:

-spoiler is not deployed

-warning lights on the display panel regarding electric system, hydraulic system and pneumatic system are on

It seems to me this is not as it should be.

Also still got the brake warning light while rolling for take off. Have installed version 1.20.

Hi,

The Hot Brake warning issue is a result of the brake pedals sending braking signals to FS even if you don't think you are breaking. Each time you touch the brake pedlas to steer etc... they will in fact send brakingsignals to FS, not full braking but medium braking. As the brake temperature is calculated based on (amongst other things) the brake pressure you will get heating of the brakes.

This issue was reported after 1.20 was released so it couldn't be resolved then. It is basically a problem with hardware but we will fix it in SP2.

That you don't see warning lights with the video recording seems normal to me as we do'nt sue the standard FSX variables and events most of the time so FS can not send signals to the panel. The same thing goes for the spoilers, these are deployed based on our own algorythm not the default FSX deployment and they react to events taking place in the "normal" flight. I ahve no idea what happens during the playback of the video but I guess that if the necessary switches and handles are not set, the spoilers wil not deploy.

BjÖrn

OK Bjorn, thanks for the reply.

But indeed when replaying the video, the warninglights are on on the caution panel.

Regarding the spoilers, when replaying with a default aircraft there are no problems at all.

I experienced rather same problems with the F16 of aerosoft. After recording and you continue flying, all electric systems of the falcon are out.Strange isn't it??

Regards

OK Bjorn, thanks for the reply.

But indeed when replaying the video, the warninglights are on on the caution panel.

Regarding the spoilers, when replaying with a default aircraft there are no problems at all.

I experienced rather same problems with the F16 of aerosoft. After recording and you continue flying, all electric systems of the falcon are out.Strange isn't it??

I don't know about the Falcon, but in the A300 the spoilers are extended using our own calculations so they don't react like the default aircraft.

Björn