A/C not landing 24L LEPA

Hi,

I have altered the AFCAD on Mallorca X so that the aircraft only takeoff from runway 24R and only land 24L, however for some reason the aircraft seem to be landing on 24R still? Just wondered what to do? wacko.gif

Thanks.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the reply. As far as I know, I don't use an AI Traffic Program that uses its own AFCADS. I use JustFlight Traffic 2005, and use Add on a/c such as AI Aardvark, etc.

When on AFCAD there are other 'layers' of LEPA but Mallorca X is on top of all the other layers so should overide other settings?

Regards.

Hello calasanvicente,

Maybe an issue in the AFCAD the way its set up thats causing this.

But to be aware Traffic 2005 does have AFCADs in the following location.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Traffic2005AFD\Scenery

Is it possible to attach the AFCAD you amended, you'll need to place it in a folder and zip it up before it will upload it.

Hi,

I have altered the AFCAD on Mallorca X so that the aircraft only takeoff from runway 24R and only land 24L, however for some reason the aircraft seem to be landing on 24R still? Just wondered what to do? wacko.gif

Thanks.

There is nothing you can do. It's just the way the fs ai engine works. You can't close a runway for landing only. That is why for example at EDDF the 18 is completely closed for AI traffic because opening it for starts would also open it for landing which is totally unrealistic.