FSX-Version of Approaching Innsbruck as download available!

Shaun Fletcher

After the successful FS2004 version the FSX version is now available too. Those who have previously purchased the FS2004 download version will automatically find the FSX version in their shop download accounts now! High detailed textures were used for the ground layout and also for the airport buildings. Besides that there are structures like bridges and an abbey to find in the near vacinity of the airport. So the approach to Innsbruck is a great experience!

Links: [Product Page]

Note: Please do not post support issues on this thread.

Use this thread here.

innsbruckx_34.jpg

innsbruckx_27.jpg

innsbruckx_4.jpg

innsbruckx_36.jpg

innsbruckx_19.jpg

More Screenshots

A beautiful and charming scenery...

A long-time fan of all those brilliant FS9 Austrian sceneries, I max out all the settings in FSX and just gawp at how stunning this one looks.

This of course all but cripples my machine ;)

And so I go back to FS9 to fly "As Real as it Gets"

Is there a chance any of the extended scenery could find its way back to the FS9 version - please!

Just imagine...Wow.

• Developer

Is there a chance any of the extended scenery could find its way back to the FS9 version - please!

Just imagine...Wow.

Believe me, I do imagine ;). But there are technical limitations which do not allow us to extend the photo ground. But perhaps some day we will find a solution. Let's see.