Pallet loader

Martin58

A very nice product that I have just started using. However, I cannot get the loader to stop loading pallets! Have even taken off with it loading!! Any ideas how to stop it?

Thanks.

Martin

A very nice product that I have just started using. However, I cannot get the loader to stop loading pallets! Have even taken off with it loading!! Any ideas how to stop it?

This issue occurs when you use a default flight with the A300 as the default aircraft and then load another situation with the A300.

This is the reason why we strongly recommend to set one of the standard FS aircraft as your default aircraft upon loading FSX and switching to the A300 after that.

Let me know if that fixed the issue.

Kind regards,

Björn

This issue occurs when you use a default flight with the A300 as the default aircraft and then load another situation with the A300.

This is the reason why we strongly recommend to set one of the standard FS aircraft as your default aircraft upon loading FSX and switching to the A300 after that.

Let me know if that fixed the issue.

Kind regards,

Björn

Thanks for the help but I have loaded the A300 from a basic Cessna 172 startup and the pallets are loading through a closed cargo door. Opening and closing the door has no effect. I have tried all combinations of keys but to no effect.

Maybe I should use a passenger version!

Thanks for any further suggestions.

Martin

Further to my last message, loading in a passenger version does not have any problems. Weird!

Martin

Where can i get the passenger version??? Downloaded the SIM yesterday an all i have is just the basic aircraft.....

Gunny

Where can i get the passenger version??? Downloaded the SIM yesterday an all i have is just the basic aircraft.....

Gunny

Hi Gunny

When you go to select aircraft put a tick in the box show all variations at the very bottom on that aircraft screen.

Have fun smile.gif

Further to the problem with the Pallet Loader, if I open the doors on the passenger versions the steps appear and stay there even with the doors closed. Some even show the steps in position straight away upon loading and cannot be eliminated. Strangely the DHL aircraft works correcly! Most confusing. Any way to eliminate the steps completely as they are not an essential part of the program?

Martin

OK, I have played around with loading various livery versions and everything is working as advertised! Just a glitch I imagine but all is well.

Thanks to anyone for suggestions.

Martin