No response from aircracft when trying to move ailerons or elevator

SF22

Hi!

Well everything else seems to be working except for the ailerons and elevator. When I try to takeoff I move the throttle to takeoff, but the aircraft does nothing when I move my stick (Logitech Attack 3). It doesn't work with the keyboard either. A recent unregistered version of FSCUIP is installed! I tried loading the default Cessna before and there the controls work just fine!

Kind regards

Magnus

P.S.

Apart from this It is looking and sounding good without a major drop in FPS!

Hi Magnus,

Could you try and add the latest version of FSUIPC 4.581, restart FSX select a panel state from the options menu and then try again. I had some errors on 1st install during testing( that were not reproduced by anybody else on the team) until I had rebooted FSX or selected a panel state and then all was well.

Good luck

Steve

Try at least FSUIPC 4.586 from http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=74352&sid=a15558f6e8a6a21b1ea5ccce1eaa8dbb .

There are some really strange behaviours before 4.581 :(

Beside this, do jou have any light on at your FPI ?

Maybe you forgot the PITCH FEEL and RUDDER TRAVEL Switches at the Overhead ?

Hi Magnus,

Could you try and add the latest version of FSUIPC 4.57, restart FSX select a panel state from the options menu and then try again. I had some errors on 1st install during testing( that were not reproduced by anybody else on the team) until I had rebooted FSX or selected a panel state and then all was well.

Good luck

Steve

Hi!

Selecting panel state worked! :)

Definitely a good customer service!

Hi Guys,

I am having the same problem here, registered FSUIPC 4.57 installed, no custom controls defined in FSUIPC. Rebooted FSX, loaded panel state, checked overhead switches and still nothing.

Also, only 2 panel states are available, cold+dark and ready for push and start, should the other two options be grayed out?

Thanks!

-Sam

Hi Guys,

I am having the same problem here, registered FSUIPC 4.57 installed, no custom controls defined in FSUIPC. Rebooted FSX, loaded panel state, checked overhead switches and still nothing.

Also, only 2 panel states are available, cold+dark and ready for push and start, should the other two options be grayed out?

Thanks!

-Sam

Hi Sam,

If you haven't done so, could you please load the default cessna first and then re select the A300 let me know is there is any change.

Loaded from default Cessna both cold+dark and engines running and still nothing. Throttles, flaps, spoilers, reverse all work fine, just nothing from the yoke/pedals

Thanks!

-Sam

Vista 64bit home premium, E7300 @ 2.66, 4gb system memory, ATI HD4870HD 512mb.

FSX + Acceleration & FSUIPC 4.57 registered

Every FSX addon you can imagine :)

Thanks!

-Sam

And.... problem solved :blush:

I ran through the tutorial starting from cold and dark and now everything seems to be working correctly. All lights off, engines running, and controls functioning normally.

Time to dive in and start learning!

Thanks again, this can go back to SOLVED :)

-Sam

Hi Sam,

If you go to the setup util, and select ground menu, from there re connect CSD's if they are not connected(in my case they were not) and in my case I had to Top off the Hydraulic levels. this would explain the control and engine start issues. You should then be able to start both engines from the ready from push and start menu.

If you exit FSX and re start all the panel states should be available as well.

If you could let me know if this works and the team can look at a fix for this tomorrow

Good luck

I have FSX SP2 win7 64 bit system and have the same problem of no yoke/pedal response and pitch trim controls don't work. I have tried loading cessna first used panel state and have latest FSUIPC 4.587 with no success. Those who solved this problem might be able to help me with their solutions because I don't seem to have success with the posted fixes above. Or can we expect a fix from aerosoft?

Hi Joka,

Welcome to the forums.

If you select the setup utility and go to panel state, if this option is available select Ready For Departure, if you have version 1.1 and the latest FSUIPC at least version 4.581 you should find all HYD system are fully operational.

If the systems are still unavailable please select status page from the setup utility. Here it will show your HYD levels and if they need topped up the option will be there, also on the Ground page check the CSD's are connected and if not connect them please.

After this you should be good to go just remember to turn on the HYD system on the HYD panel and the Overhead.

Good Luck

Steve

Thanks for the quick replies. I was able to get up and running after selecting panel state ready for push and start and then selecting Hydraulics on. However I do not initially get the options of ready for taxi or ready for departure in the panel states, why is this?

Having got things sorted when you reload FSX in panel state all options should be available to you. if you make a selction cold and dark you can't then select ne of the engine running states in the same session you need to reboot FSX.

Good Luck Steve

At the boot up of FSX before i do anything else I would expect to get all the options for panel states. However as I said before two panel state options are unavailable. Why is this?

Hi

I am not sure why after rebooting FSX you only have 2 panel states.

In order for me to try and help I need you to confirm you have version 1.1 of the aircraft, FSUIPC 4.581 or above and on starting FSX, you start with the default cessna before selecting the A300. If the answer is no to any of these could you try them before moving on.

If the answer is yes to all of the above could you provided me with more information on your system, operating systems and FSX patches applied so that I can try an recreate the issue you are having.

Thanks

I have the same problem.

I can only see the first two lines on the Panel States screen.

COLD AND DARK and READY FOR PUSH & START are both high lighted.

READY FOR TAXI and READY FOR DEPARTURE are both dim.

This is on a Vista64, FSX + Acceleration.

FSUIPC is of version 4.587.

Version 1.1 of the A300.

/Curt

I read somwhere in the manual that tis is intentional. READY FOR TAXI and READY FOR DEPARTURE options are avaliable only with engines running.

Yes, that is correct.

If I start the engines the two last lines are high lighted.

Thanks!

/Curt

Hi Steve

I am having the same problem with rudder and aeriolons controls stick not moving

I have the recent version of FSUIPC version 4.587

I have tried starting the default cessna first. Controls do not work.

I do not understand "setup utility" and "panel state" where are they located?? as well as everything I am reading in the thread.

Where is version 1.01 checked aeroisoft "facts and uodates" no version 1.01

At this point as far as I am concerned I have paid $44.00 for a program that does not work. I do not want to go thru the

steps required in your startup manual, I just want to start

the engines and fly the aircraft, if at some later date I want to learn the various steps to

start and fly the aircraft I will do so. But right now I just

want to fly the aircraft If this is not possible then I have purcahsed the wrong product.

If the only way to fly this aircraft is to follow the steps in the quick

start manul then maybe something should have said so in the discription of this product

Right now I am a very confused and disapointed Aerosoft customer.

If my story sounds a bit strange and I sound like I am babbleing it is because I am so upset

with this product.

Larry

My System

Gigabyte GA-EX38-DS4 LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core

nforce 8800 GTS KO ACS3 w/ 640MB nvidia driver 196.21

2 mushkin 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800

1 Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD 700GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA

1.Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB4.09.00.0904

(DirectX 9.0c)

Windows XP Professional

Audio Adapter Creative SB0090 Audigy Platinum Sound Card

Power Supply 750W

Monitor Samsung 24” SyncMaster 2433BW

Monitor NEC MultiSync LCD1970GX [19" LCD] plan-G

CPU CoolerArtic P4|ACFZ7-PRO R

Addons

SP3, FSX SP2, GEX,REX, UTX Canada, USA, Europe, FSGenesis, Ultimate Traffic 2, Nhancer Plan-G NickN’s enhanced textures as well as Numerous shareware and payware installations.