This would be cool...

JColes

Hi guys! Don't you think it would be great if Aerosoft made a 737NG series? Don't get me wrong, the PMDGs 737 is excellent system wise, but I find the VC lacking a little! I mean it the VC lights are horrible, and personally I don't think it looks like the real thing. I see Aerosoft are making an A320, which looks superb, so why not a 737 tongue.gif Any thoughts?

Thanks.

There is already a discussion topic for the choices of Aerosoft as far as FS9 is concerned.

Do you truly think opening another irrelevant topic is going to influence it? Then you need a more grown-up argument...

If you want complication you want FSX. It's now cheaper to buy the hardware to run FSX than suffer the iniquities of FS9.

Upgrade, or die. Hey, its a T-shirt slogan!!!! :rolleyes:

• Aerosoft

Hi guys! Don't you think it would be great if Aerosoft made a 737NG series? Don't get me wrong, the PMDGs 737 is excellent system wise, but I find the VC lacking a little! I mean it the VC lights are horrible, and personally I don't think it looks like the real thing. I see Aerosoft are making an A320, which looks superb, so why not a 737 tongue.gif Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Very simple, in FS2004 you can't use more then 64.000 polygons and PMDG hit that limit with their previous version. So any thing to add means something has to go. Now some tweaks can be done but it is simply impossible to get something like our Airbus VC into FS2004.