SAITEK'S X-65F PRO FLIGHT SYSTEM

777cpt

Talked to Saitek about the stiffness of the throttle. It seems this is caused by the grease, in transit during the cold period we had the grease solidified.

There tech people advised me to move the throttle as fast as possible back and forward for 30 seconds, really put an effort into it. That seems to solve most of the problem for me. It also helped to put the stick in the sun so it heats up for a while.

Hi Mathijs

Tried that but the throttle is still as hard as hell, not really impressed on that front. Any other tip? We are waiting for Saitek to come back to us.

Hi Mathijs

Tried that but the throttle is still as hard as hell, not really impressed on that front. Any other tip? We are waiting for Saitek to come back to us.

Use a sharpened or propelling pencil to rub some graphite from the pencil tip into the pivot points.

Hi,

The best Stick/Throttle/HOTAS I've ever had, very precise and I've abused that throttle so much the friction is fine now. I would highly recommend this stick and I have no problems controlling Helos.

Thanks