New German Airports 3X Problems

altstiff

Hey there after waiting many months it's great ot have the updated GAP3X. However I have a few problems.....

A ) It deletes the entire GAP3 folder! I know the new ones are better than the old versions but it loses EDDL (I had manually deleted non needed files)

B ) I can not activate "EDHL" in AES it says the airport is not installed

C ) On my first try at installing it went through the process and I got a "syntax feature transfer error" AOL Arena error and the installer shut down, no airports installed. I installed it on my 32bitr system and it worked fine.

I cannot get the FS9 version to install on my 64bit system

C ) On my first try at installing it went through the process and I got a "syntax feature transfer error" AOL Arena error and the installer shut down, no airports installed. I installed it on my 32bitr system and it worked fine.

I cannot get the FS9 version to install on my 64bit system

same problem here. it says problem with teh AOL-thing and just quits... i even tried to install the german stadiums, but no relief. i'm also using th 64bit (win7) system.

chrjs

Hi ,

I have the same troubles. A syntax AOL-error for the Hamburg airport EDDH. It ends the installation of the German Airports 3X into my Flight Simulator (FS2004 - WindowsXP). No notions of GA3X in my Aerosoft-map in my FS.

I tried it for the second time , but without any luck.

If someone can help , it will be great.

Many thanks in advance.

Kindest regards ,

Tom.

• Developer

Hey Oliver. Even with the fix applied EDHL is still not showing in my AES list. I was reading in the forums that EDHL needed a patch. Do I need to patch EDHL even if I have GAP3X?

You are talking about FS9. It is possible, that a filename used to identify the scenery was changed with the final fix. I must check that.

• Developer

It is not recommanded to do it with this workaround, as there are some other minor issues, which needs to sortet. The new installer is in preparation. Specially when the old GA3 Scenery is installed, don't use the old Installer, wait for the new one!