Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Ralph Kramden

Bus editor

Hi, i`m new to the forums & like many others, I have waited patiently for the english version of City Bus Simulator 2010. The game works fine but I can`t seem to get into the bus editor. I`ve read the manual several thousand times but it doesn`t tell you how to access it. Can someone please tell me how to open the editor because I really want  to repaint the Nova Bus.

Thanks

I'll second this, can't find it anywhere. I seem to remember reading on the old forums that it was a eky combination you had to hit while in the main menu?

Are there any English instructions for the bus editor anywhere? I'm trying to figure out how to export a .tex file to another file format I can work with so I can fiddle with the destination signs.