Dillingham Tow & Flight

sf4JC

Finally got around to editing this video down to 10 minutes. The tow was totally controlled and 7 minutes long with the rest of the flight slope soaring and landing back at Dillingham, HI USA. I was kindof busy that day so my time was cut short to a little over 25 minutes.

If you want to see the whole 7 minutes of the tow, here it is...

Scott

Shaun, if you see this thread, can you explain how to insert a video into the post? I've been trying everything I could think of, and still cannot get it to work. I've seen other videos posted, just wondering how that works.

Scott

Edit: Okay, I finally figured it out. Just to let others know, or at least on my computer, the help menu when editing a post is not available.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take a look at the following link for instructions on how to do it, http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=24432&view=&hl="tow-plane"&fromsearch=1 . Here is a video showing it in action. What I do is start the flight out in a smaller window, and then when I'm done using the TowPlane, I switch back to full windowed screen but forgot to in the video. I have to warn you, the video isn't that good, but you'll get the basics of the procedure in action.

Scott

Edit: I finally got it available online, Sorry! To see it better, you have to view it in full screen.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.