New Spanish Airports (FS2004 only)

meccadom

I am considering purchasing New Spanish Airports (FS2004 only) which includes Madrid. I already have purchased Mega Airport Madrid. Is there an install option in New Spanish Airports to EXCLUDE that version of Madrid so it will not overwrite Mega Airport Madrid?

Thanks

Dom

Hi,

I have New spanish Airports also and if I recall correctly there is NO exclude batch file or something,

simply because New spanish Airports was released (much) earlier then Mega Airport Madrid.

Hi,

I have New spanish Airports also and if I recall correctly there is NO exclude batch file or something,

simply because New spanish Airports was released (much) earlier then Mega Airport Madrid.

Thanks for the reply. Do you also have Mega Airport Madrid? If so, is it possible to locate all files associated with New spanish Airports Madrid and delete or move them? Perhaps Shaun Fletcher can also advise should he be reading this.

Hello Meccadom,

Yes there is a way, just disable the the 2 entries for Madrid in the scenery library.

Madrid-Barajas2004_LC

Madrid-Barajas2004_SC

Then these wont get loaded by FS9.

Thanks Shaun.....up and running