Carenado - PA-34 200T Seneca II (FSX)

Shaun Fletcher

Carenado - PA-34 200T Seneca II (FSX)

The Carenado line of aircraft for FSX has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many years and for good reason. They are well constructed, looks good and have impeccable behavior in flight. The cockpits are accurate and well equipped.

FSX-Features:

• External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
  • Polygon optimized model
  • Friendly FPS
  • IFR certification
  • Two models: two and three blade propeller
  • Three different paints plus a blank texture
  • Maximum details and realistic textures
  • Original HQ digital stereo sounds (44100 HZ) recorded from the original aircraft (NEW FEATURE OF CARENADO)

• Interactive virtual cockpit
    • Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
    • Animated sections such as: doors, sun visor, vibrating antenna and vibrating static wicks
    • Lights: Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights, ice light on the left wing
    • Transparent windows
    • 3D modeled pilot and cockpit area
    • Many details as: pitot, antennas, chocks, cowl plugs, baggage area
    • Custom VC panel and gauges
    • This model doesn’t have a 2D panel
    • Realistic light effects on gauges
    • Nightlight effects on panel
    • Built-in zoom gauges
    • Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
    • Toggle yoke at VC
    • Full checklist and reference text about the procedures
    • Realistic performance
    • Real behavior compared to the real airplane
    • Real weight and balance
    • Pilot, copilot and passenger views
    • PDF manual of VC (see "Additional downloads" below)
    • Original Autopilot and Flight Director installed

Links: [Product page]

carenadoseneca_15.jpg

carenadoseneca_14.jpg

carenadoseneca_6.jpg

carenadoseneca_9.jpg

carenadoseneca_7.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

It's usually <shift>E for the main door. And then a combination of <shift>E and 2, 3, or sometimes 4 if there are a lot of doors. It's tricky, but if you get the timing right it works, just keep trying it okay.

It's usually <shift>E for the main door. And then a combination of <shift>E and 2, 3, or sometimes 4 if there are a lot of doors. It's tricky, but if you get the timing right it works, just keep trying it okay.

Thanks so much mate! I see no mention of this in the PDA manual?wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a question concerning the patches. I've seen the third patch for FSX now but nothing for FS9. I'm one of the dinosaurs still using FS9...

There have been some issues with the FDE, pitch stability etc. Have they been solved with the patches? And if so, are there any FDE updates for FS9? Or do I have to install the FSX patches somehow into my FS9?

Cheers - Steve