Mega Airport And Mytrafficx

Number Six

hello,

I'm looking at purchasing the Mega Airport Heathrow X addon for FSX/FS9 from Aerosoft. I was wondering if My Traffic X is fully compatible with this addon airport scenery? Is it also compatible with the Paris CDG and Frankfurt sceneries from the same series?

When I tried MTX with World Airports 2, I had a problem with all the traffic being parked very closely together, with their wings conflicting. I was told this was due to small parking radii. Is this problem existent with MTX in any of the Mega Airport titles too?

Thanks!

• Verified Developer

Normally the AI Traffic Addons should be compatible with every addon Airport, because the "AFD" Files (which defines where the aircraft parks) are part of the addon scenery.

But, the AI Traffic Addons (like MyTraffic) provides there own AFD Files and when this are in a higher Prio in the scenery Lirbrary, maybe this AFD Files overrole the scenery once. Check the docu of the MyTraffic tool to see, how to disable the AFD Files of your addon airports.

hello,

Thank you for your reply. So the problem of small radius parking is not present in Mega Airport, as it is in the old Justflight World Airport series? So I shouldn't get traffic with their wings conflicting when parked at the gates?

• Verified Developer

The AFD files of the Aerosoft Megaairports are good designed, so the radius should fit, aslong as the AI Aircraft have correct radius values. I don't see any problems, but I use WOAI.

The AFD files of the Aerosoft Megaairports are good designed, so the radius should fit, aslong as the AI Aircraft have correct radius values. I don't see any problems, but I use WOAI.

In FSX, the definiton of parking radii used by FSX is half the wing span of the aircraft, as entered in the aircraft.cfg. So as an easy rule of thumb, if the parking radii in ADE resp AFCAD don't overlap, the wings won't overlap. If they overlap, this is a bug ( in most cases, it may happen if they are not parallel). MyTraffic has the correct values of wing span in all aircraft, down to different values for 772 vs 772LR.

MY TRAFFIC X is full compatible with aerosoft sceneries. You may have Mytrafficx at the bottom of all sceneries but just above of ultimate terrain europe x if you have it. I use these sceneries at fsx and all are perfect. No problem.

MY TRAFFIC X is full compatible with aerosoft sceneries. You may have Mytrafficx at the bottom of all sceneries but just above of ultimate terrain europe x if you have it. I use these sceneries at fsx and all are perfect. No problem.

Thanks. So if there is a remaining problem somewhere hidden, please post a screen shot.