We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Sign in to follow this  
Karen Hamilton

Another Hacker At Soar

Yesterday we suspended the "no new registrations" at SOAR, but within 24 hours we have been hit by multiple bogus registrations. We have again had to suspend new registrations!!

We need the help of IAN or any SOAR member that has knowleged about the board and hackers. I think I have figured out what is going on, but do not know how to fix it!

I filled out a test registration, filled out the form and input the alpha-numeric code from the security image. All went well and I received a message that I would receive a verification email which I needed to click on to verify my email. I NEVER received the email, so I decided to try to log in anyway and was SUCCESSFUL!! I think someone has hacked in to this portion and the email verification is being by passed!! Can anyone help solve this??? Also, I have a question as to whether even if the security image is being by passed as the look of these registrations is similar to when bots register!

We would appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Thanks! Don & Karen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this