Welcome To Paradise! Ivao Event.

Shaun Fletcher

And paradise in FSX is Tahiti X of course. IVAO is having

a major event this Friday evening over this scenery (you will be able to join

without the scenery of course but it won't be nearly as much fun).

The basic idea is to create some fast shuttles. The situation is that

we have a long and grey winter in Europe and North America. Many

people are tired and sick and they want to break out. So why not go to

the shores of French Polynesia? Not only cool drinks await you

there. IVAO members will be able to order the scenery tomorrow and

Friday with a very serious discount! More info on that at IVAO tomorrow.

[iVAO announcement]

Aerosoft13mars_gb.jpg

Bonjour

pls, i buy today TAHITI X, i dowload already, but where i can fing key number, i think

that you say in your forum, but no have number, and only some think in engligh, but i dont understand;

thank for your help and sory for my english

Bonjour

pls, i buy today TAHITI X, i dowload already, but where i can fing key number, i think

that you say in your forum, but no have number, and only some think in engligh, but i dont understand;

thank for your help and sory for my english

votre email ou votre compte à aerosoft. aerosoft devrait t'avoir envoyé un email avec la clef.

votre email ou votre compte à aerosoft. aerosoft devrait t'avoir envoyé un email avec la clef.

on my compte have nothing

only that on my email

Serial number(s):

------------------------------------------------------

IVAO Event: Tahiti X : Please contact the aerosoft support (order status is not proved)!

May be is not here the aerosoft support

i send today a letter by email, i wait for the answer

tks for your help in french

on my compte have nothing

only that on my email

Serial number(s):

------------------------------------------------------

IVAO Event: Tahiti X : Please contact the aerosoft support (order status is not proved)!

May be is not here the aerosoft support

i send today a letter by email, i wait for the answer

tks for your help in french

oui j'attendrais l'email

Hi

Same problem for me too

Purchased Tahiti X today, but I forgot to give my IVAO VID, during purchase process.

I ha written an email to Aerosoft support giving my IVAO VID, but still no response, and so still no serial number.

Sadly the IVAO event has gone... :(

Hi

Same problem for me too

Purchased Tahiti X today, but I forgot to give my IVAO VID, during purchase process.

I ha written an email to Aerosoft support giving my IVAO VID, but still no response, and so still no serial number.

Sadly the IVAO event has gone... :(

Well, the IVAO event area is still very much alive. I'm looking at the live map right now and it's swarming. I've flown a bit already, and am heading back out in a few. See ya in the air...

Callsign: N50SL

That's almost incredible.

Two emails, an open ticket and a request on the support forum, still no serial number for a product which I have already paid for and, what gets me a little bit angry is that NO ONE is absolutely taking care.

I have asked it kindly, is it possible that no one from support is here in the support forum?

Life is strange. A kid can download tahiti x from bittorrent, apply the crack and have immediate fun, while a loyal purchaser of Tahiti X (AND Piper Cheyenne AND Dornier Do-27 AND Piper Super Cub AND De Havilland Beaver) can not use the scenery he has paid for.

Please, be kind, tell me at least what should I do.

Thanks in advance and sorry, didn't want to be so rude, I hope you can understand (and i'm not english so I have maybe written something wrong). Love Aerosoft and love original software. But, please, let me use my new scenery.

Best regards

Rosario Manzo, IT

Thanks so much Shaun

I have got my key yesterday night and finally installed my Tahiti X.

Pity that I had just the time to take a look at it, as during the week I work far away from home, so i have to wait for the next weekend to enjoy my new scenery.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind support.

Best regards

Rosario Manzo