MD11 Depature

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have installed PMDG MD-11 FS2004 version. All works fine.

I have installed the supplied liveries but when creating a flight in FS2004, I can select PMDG MD-11 and select either the passenger or freight version of the aircraft but the only livery available is the default PMDG livery.

All of the installed liveries are in the MD-11 folder in FS2004 as texture files but I have no way of selecting the various liveries.

Can anyone help!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Aerosoft

Nice vid but this you really have to use all these tags?

pmdg md11 mcdonneldouglas eham spl ams mph klm netherlands sony vegas tncm sxm ocean stormy fog aviation kai tak Enya Gladiator Soundtrack Now We Are Free Boaz11 klax los angelos ajax arsenal manchester london united states san francisco quito santiago brazil mexico saint martin approach hong kong sydney vhhh dubai flying ifr vfr ATC air traffic control spain portugal madrid las palmas berlin transavia malev lufthansa iberia malta easyjet aerosoft eddf eddg eddp eddl jal japan china poppa66

Also note the vid will most likely be taken offline because you use copyrighted music. A shame of the work you done!

• Aerosoft
Hi

I have installed PMDG MD-11 FS2004 version. All works fine.

I have installed the supplied liveries but when creating a flight in FS2004, I can select PMDG MD-11 and select either the passenger or freight version of the aircraft but the only livery available is the default PMDG livery.

All of the installed liveries are in the MD-11 folder in FS2004 as texture files but I have no way of selecting the various liveries.

Can anyone help!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

We sure can help, but I suggest you post this in the Aircraft support forum so the people who know most will see it.