2 Questions about AES

Hi,

My first question is:

Will it be possible in the future versions to set up catering door/s? Because on some aircrafts, like the Tu-154, the Tu-134, and so on... the door on the right side is not in front of the main door, and it looks funny when the catering truck is standing next to the door at the fuselage :lol:

The second question is:

Will it be possible to have cleaning service even if the aircraft hasn't got rear door? I'm asking this because of the tupolevs which don't have rear doors (the Tu-154 has them, but they're emergency exits and they're hardly reachable because of the engines, so stairs don't go to those doors)

Daniel

AES just keeps getting better!.....love it! :wub:

I know Oliver created AES as an add-on for Flight Simulator but any more I consider Flight Simulator is an add-on for AES! :lol:

Now there is a thought Oliver, how about a whole new simulator platform called Ramp Agent Simulator! Players could take on the role of Marshaller, Wing-walker, Aircraft Tug Driver, Baggage handler, Cargo Loader, etc. :rolleyes:;):lol: