Madeira update

SF22

Hi!

Both autogen and scenery objects sliders are set to max. I tried unistalling MadeiraX and only installing the main file, but then I have also the same problem.

I flew a night from Barajas to LPPS (Porto Santo) and exactly the touch down moment FSX crashed to desktop . I use PIC737 olympic airlines, vista sp1, fsx sp1. I uninstalled MADEIRA X and after that all the beacons in FSX appears with light frames. What happened? :unsure:

Hello Yannis,

Can you attach a screenshot of the issue please.

Ι can't because FSX crashed exactly the moment of touchdown at LPPS night with PIC737 olympic airlines and i formatted my hard disc and reinstalled all the files at FSX except Madeira X. Is compatible with FSX SP1 or only for SP2? I have sp1 because the wilco PIC737 isn't compatible with sp2 and the pic737 is the best 737-400 at the market now . The log after the FSX crash said that a file of pic737 caushed the crash but at all the others airports of aerosoft and others, my airplane flies perfectly. :rolleyes:

Ι can't because FSX crashed exactly the moment of touchdown at LPPS night with PIC737 olympic airlines and i formatted my hard disc and reinstalled all the files at FSX except Madeira X. Is compatible with FSX SP1 or only for SP2? I have sp1 because the wilco PIC737 isn't compatible with sp2 and the pic737 is the best 737-400 at the market now . The log after the FSX crash said that a file of pic737 caushed the crash but at all the others airports of aerosoft and others, my airplane flies perfectly. :rolleyes:

I mean the FSX crashed, not the plane with an object.

Hello Yannis,

You say the PIC737 is not compatible with FSX SP2, could you explain in what way it is not compatible.

Some buttons, knobs, switches at the P5 panel and others don't function with vista sp1, fsx sp1+sp2 . I have the 737PICX_Full_2b . I upgdated to vista after the installation, and after i installed the olympic airways livery. The result is a very perfect aircraft with vista sp1 and fsx sp1 but after sp2 the planes buttons are dead. I made something wrong? :unsure: