Vfr Germany 3 & 4??

Steveyb

Hi, thanks for the response..just can"t wait to have all your add-on airports on the complete vfr german scenery...can you imagine..awesome...it"s ideal for fairly short flights reference every simmers usual amount of spare time also being quite central in europe..great for all us in the UK.

I used to fly the SSTSIM Concorde to destination like JFK, Hong Kong etc, great but time consuming.

Are you able to tell me if the frame rates are good with the german VFR scenery...I currently run (dare I mention )Horizons VFR scenery which has great fps

• Aerosoft
Hi, thanks for the response..just can"t wait to have all your add-on airports on the complete vfr german scenery...can you imagine..awesome...it"s ideal for fairly short flights reference every simmers usual amount of spare time also being quite central in europe..great for all us in the UK.

I used to fly the SSTSIM Concorde to destination like JFK, Hong Kong etc, great but time consuming.

Are you able to tell me if the frame rates are good with the german VFR scenery...I currently run (dare I mention )Horizons VFR scenery which has great fps

The horizon scenery only contains images if I am correct (not 100% sure) but the VFR Germany scenery contains thousand up on thousand AI objects. So when you have the Autogen settings high the impact will be a bit larger. But it is not a demanding addon.

• 1 month later...
Hi!

We are currently working on part 3 (South). The east will come as part 4 and we won´t stop working before everything is finished.

Bests,

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

let me begin with a compliment from my side: already during my FS9 time I had your VFR sceneries installed on my PC. Excellent products

like in principle all of your products having in my shelf! :rolleyes: Amongst others I own your FSX VFR North and West already. Nevertheless,

I have one big wish: please don`t omit the east of Bavaria again like you did in the FS9 version.

It took me so much time to add photo sceneries of Regensburg, Straubing, the Bavarian Forest etc. by my own 2 years ago. I couldn`t

complete it and I`m not really keen on doing it again for FSX now. And not really necessary to say, that you do it better anyway.

I`d really be glad to receive a positive feedback from your side ! :huh:

Regards