Identify This Gauge

I'll take a guess: Gauge for general use where the pressure medium is non-corrosive to brass, phosphor bronze, or beryllium copper. Air, oil, gas and water services are the most common applications.

I'll take a guess: Gauge for general use where the pressure medium is non-corrosive to brass, phosphor bronze, or beryllium copper. Air, oil, gas and water services are the most common applications.

I think the same. Here you can find pressure gauges from the same manufacturer which almost look the same.

Hey, someone else used google  :D

OK, you got me :rolleyes:

I just wanted to add the link, because the picture there looks almost the same as the old one from Mathijs. It would be interresting where Mathijs got this from...Maybe the next cool thing...

:D

A fuel quantity gauge would have 1, 1/2, and 0 for the readings instead of the other way around, and it would also be on it side.

As I said, a wild guess. Pray tell, what makes you think that all fuel gauges read 1 1/2 and 0 and not Empty 1/2 and Full. Another thought to ponder on is - Is it in the cockpit or on the tank?

Food for thought :)

hmm, judjing by the scale, it cannot be a pressure gauge (air pressure is around 30 PSI or 1000mbar) - if it were in PSI: five atmospheres of pressure? unrealistic...

i think it's a temperature gauge (in °C). probably coolant or maybe even oil, but oil temperature should get even higher. standard water coolant temperature is between 60°C and 120°C with cars....

or it's a fuel tank quantity gauge (in litres)

just my guess

• Aerosoft
hmm, judjing by the scale, it cannot be a pressure gauge (air pressure is around 30 PSI or 1000mbar) - if it were in PSI: five atmospheres of pressure? unrealistic...

i think it's a temperature gauge (in °C). probably coolant or maybe even oil, but oil temperature should get even higher. standard water coolant temperature is between 60°C and 120°C with cars....

or it's a fuel tank quantity gauge (in litres)

just my guess

We found a way to pressurize it, perhaps that will tell me more. Will keep you informed!

We found a way to pressurize it, perhaps that will tell me more. Will keep you informed!

I completely misread this post - I thought it was a quiz and you already new what it was.

I found many sanitary pressure gauges with a range of 0-160 PSI, many of these seem to be multi purpose and can be used for air, oil, water and steam.

However, it is very unusial to have now label on the gauge.