Another Lord Howe Texture Question

tomv

Included are two screenshots of the issues I'm having. I don't know if its a layering problem, or what, but I have Huge sections of mountain missing, and when parked on the airfield in spot view I can pan all the way under the ground. this is not really a huge problem, but is this layer height the cause of the transparency on the mountain? I really Love most of Aerosofts products and have purchased nearly all of them for FS9 and FSX, but it seems as beautiful the FSX products are visually, they're all way to glitchy in function. its getting annoying. :angry:

post-17686-1216728067_thumb.jpg

post-17686-1216728079_thumb.jpg

Has this already been posted? I'm sorry I didn't have too much time to check. I looked quickly but didn't see this.

Hello Tomv,

The issue with the eyepoint going below ground is due tothe way the scenery is built, nothing can be done to stop this from doing it but the scenery is fine from that point of view, no pun intended.

As for the transparency issue have you installed the latest drivers for your card to see if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

FSX is one big bug! :D

Do you have SP2 installed? Depending on the aircraft, strange things can happen to the sky when in spot view, looking through the windows. I get inverse video in my windows!!

MS really screwed up. :(

My graphics card is a GeForce 7950GX2 with the latest drivers for XP.

I can't say I've heard of holes in the terrain before - check your driver settings.

Best regards,

Robin.