Brussels Pier A Glass Problem

rmk2005

Hi all,

Does any one else get this problem or know why at certain angles when looking through the windows at Pier A, the glass appears to disappear. I've attached some pictures that illustrate this, the weather and AI aircraft seem to overwhelm the glass texture. :huh: . The picture EBBR00 shows that this doesnt happen at all angles. Is this common behavior with this scenery pack or is there another reason.

My system is Intel Core2 Duo 6700, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 7950GT graphics card(Driver version 6.14.10.9371) and I'm running Xp Pro Sp3

As always thanks in advance

René

post-9290-1215340635_thumb.jpg

post-9290-1215340652_thumb.jpg

post-9290-1215340799_thumb.jpg

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for responding. The version is the fs9 version included with Mega Airport Brussels X. I'm using FS9 and this was installed using AS_Brussels2007_V110.exe. The installer detected that I have fs9 and seemed to install the fs9 version. My version of FS2004 is 9.1.0.40901.

Hello René,

Yes I also see this issue and will see what can be done about it.

Hello Shaun,

I already reported this to Cornel on the official Dreamfactory Studios support forum in Nov 2007.

As far as I understand his reply this is due to the way the terminal has been modelled. There must be another technique that doesn't suffer from this problem as other developers manage to model glass properly in their sceneries.

It would be great if you could renew the interest in this issue.

Regards,

Sylvain

• 3 months later...
Hello Sylvain,

Thanks for the info, I shall be sending him a few issues with the scenery soonest.

Hi Shaun,

Did you get any replies about this? or is there now a fix

Thanks

René