Fs9 Eddf Upgrade

Mike...

I purchased the boxed version of EDDF ages ago in Germany. I still have the box, the disc obviously and all paperwork that came with it. I may be inclined to upgrade, but I don't like the upgrade process. I can send you the disc, but I'm not gonna send over a Credit Card number and to be honest, I'd prefer a download version.

Now, I don't have an Aerosoft shop account, but I do have a simMarket account and with it I have purchased a generous amount of Aerosoft products. simMarket has an upgrade offer as well, but I didn't purchase the boxed version from them, so the offer doesn't apply to me. Would it be possible to give me a simMarket gift certificate that would cover the difference between the full price and the upgrade price? (€9 according to my calculations.) So I can purchase the download version for the upgrade price. Naturally I would first send you the old CD. ;)

Hello Mike,

If you purchase a product from Simmarket or other shop other than the actual Aerosoft site they get the majority of the money for the sale.

Aerosoft gets very little for each unit purchased.

You can still get the new download version at the discounted price as per the instructions on the product page at www.aerosoft.com

Please note in the quote below it says Boxed Version as well.

UPDATE- INFORMATION:

Owners of the previous Frankfurt scenery for FS2004 (Download and Box-Version) have the opportunity to use our cost-saving update service for the Download-Version. You will be offered the update price of 14.95 € when you insert your serial code of the FS2004 version (both boxed and download during the order process (above the Payment method). Owners of the Box/CD-Version may also use our CD-Upgrade Service!

Hello Mike,

If you purchase a product from Simmarket or other shop other than the actual Aerosoft site they get the majority of the money for the sale.

Aerosoft gets very little for each unit purchased.

You can still get the new download version at the discounted price as per the instructions on the product page at www.aerosoft.com

Please note in the quote below it says Boxed Version as well.

No doubt you're making less, simMarket is no charity after all, but I assume you're making enough or you wouldn't be selling through them. I'm not inclined to make an Aerosoft Shop account, so I guess I'll give it a miss. Thanks for the reply. ;)