Help Please With 747 Queen Of The Skies Users Please Read

TRIGGER2009

hi i have got the 747 queen of the skies and i have a addon for the airport but i need to changed the feq of the nav2 but cant found a way to changes of click to found the nav2 please could you let me know how you can change the nav2

many thaks

martin

sorry is this the comupter that pops up or is it the radio and com box and if its the comupter where can u found the feq changer many thanks martin

In the 744 you can change the freq only in the FMC NAV/RAD-Section!

Have fun! ;)

sorry is this the comupter that pops up or is it the radio and com box and if its the comupter where can u found the feq changer many thanks martin

Push the NAVRAD button on the FMC (Flight Management Computer) :)

hi thanks i found the radio but i can found vor1 and vor2 but i cant found nav2 ?

is nav2 on the next page or in somewhere else

please e-amail me back many thanks

martin

hi thanks i found the radio but i can found vor1 and vor2 but i cant found nav2 ?

is nav2 on the next page or in somewhere else

please e-amail me back many thanks

martin

VOR2 is NAV2....

You may want to read the manuals and perform the tutorials for the PMDG 747. It is an incredible aircraft, but you need to have a far better understanding of its operations than what you are showing with your questions. You will get a lot of benefit and way more enjoyment if you spend some time with the documentation...

Enjoy it....

-Russ

Why don´t you check the manual? It´s all in there and explained very good. Also check out the PMDG-Website (www.pmdg.com) and especially the pages about the 744. Thats a lot easier than asking your way around the cockpit in this forum.

• Aerosoft
hi any idea about the pushback track and if the button for puashback do work

please could you write back

thanks

martin

Martin, do you have problems with the manual? Is so please let us know so we can do things better next time. Right now we could only explain it to you exactly as it is in the manual as that is the best way we can explain it.

:angry: hi people i am getting fed up of this i want to know how to get the plane to turn when i press the heading

i tryed looking in the manual and this is not working i been asking for 2 weeks now and i still cant found a way to change the heading i select the the cmd and press hold on alt and pressed hold on hdg and on spd then i have press the flch button and nothing happens please could some tell me how to change the heading

thanks

martin

:angry: hi people i am getting fed up of this i want to know how to get the plane to turn when i press the heading

i tryed looking in the manual and this is not working i been asking for 2 weeks now and i still cant found a way to change the heading i select the the cmd and press hold on alt and pressed hold on hdg and on spd then i have press the flch button and nothing happens please could some tell me how to change the heading

thanks

martin

Martin,

Here is your home work assignment:

Read your PMDG 747-400/400F Aircraft Operating Manual! The answers to all of your questions are in there. :)

Here is a some help for the question above, you will find the answer in chapter 8, called Automatic Flight Management Systems, on page 8-13. ;)

I further advise you the read and fly the many tutorials that are out there for the PMDG 747 :D

If none of the above is of any help, I would be happy to teach you to fly. But I would expect the same hourly rate that I get from the airlines! B)

i have read the Manual and its tells me how to change the heading but doesnt tell me how to get the plane to turn anyone know what page it is on

martin

Cris B has already told you what page it's on: page 8-13, specifically the HDG Selector Knob. Here's a hint - once you've dialed in the heading, push the knob!

Matthew

Trigger,

why don´t you start with a Cessna 172. I get the impression that you have no idea what you are doing. To fly the 747 you should be at least familiar with the simple avionic basics.