Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Problems Installing Eddf Patch

Shermann

Hi Guys !!

I Just Installed the version 310 of EDDF and i downloaded from Simmarket the patch named MAF service pack1.exe...Well once i launch it i have the following message of error: "Couldnt't find MEga Airpoth frankfurth-targetpath! Please use an original installation version.."

I am wondering what is this error aboiut since i already use an original installation version. I have the download version ordered and downloaded on Simmarket..

Thank You

Alfredo

Hello Alfredo,

Its more than likely that you are trying to install the patch that is for the CD/Boxed version!!

The 'Service Pack 1' for Mega-Airport Frankfurt fixes the following bugs:

Notice: This package is only for the cd version 3.0! The download version or cd version 3.2 do not require this Service Pack.

So if you have the download version then you wont require the service pack.

Hello Alfredo,

Its more than likely that you are trying to install the patch that is for the CD/Boxed version!!

So if you have the download version then you wont require the service pack.

Yes Shaun Thank You !! But i d have the version 3.1 not 3.2 and from simmarket i dont see the installer for 3.2 version..

Thank You

Alfredo

Hello Alfredo,

Can you check the version number in the product.cfg please. It can be opened with notepad.

It can be found in the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt folder.

Hello Alfredo,

Can you check the version number in the product.cfg please. It can be opened with notepad.

It can be found in the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt folder.

Uuhhhh.... Version 3.2?

I also have (download) version 3.1 installed but don't see an 3.2 upgrade in the Aerosoft Support Database / Section

Uuhhhh.... Version 3.2?

I also have (download) version 3.1 installed but don't see an 3.2 upgrade in the Aerosoft Support Database / Section

Well perhaps i read bad as i read this:" Notice: This package is only for the cd version 3.0! The download version or cd version 3.2 do not require this Service Pack." and i thought version 3.2 was for download version too and perhaps it is only a cd version..

Thank you

Alferedo

Hello Egbert,

What does your product.cfg say.

Hi Shaun,

It looks I indeed already have V3.2 installed... somehow.... ;)

Problem solved.

Version:

3.0 - 09.11.2005

3.1 - 13.12.2005

3.2 - 11.01.2006