TPP window using the programmed key ?

PhM

Hi,

I use a Stream Deck for my flights, and would like to know if it would be possible to display the TPP window using the programmed key (or a key on the keyboard)?

Ideally, it would be possible to control all TPP commands via the Stream Deck box.

• Administrator

Hi,

Custom shortcuts have now been planned for a future update to the product, which should make this possible!

Thank you for this positive response. I'm waiting for this future improvement to acquire this utility, which seems to work well with the Fenix.
To fully understand this utility, I have faithfully translated your manual into French (important for the French community).
I'm attaching it here, free of charge, for you to do with as you please.

Manuel Utilisateur - Aerosoft Toolbar Pushback Pro - Janvier 2024.pdf

• Like 3

Thank you for your appreciation and satisfaction. Nevertheless, I am in contradiction with an article in your original manual, when you write:

Extract:
"...The manual, documentation, video images, software, and all the related materials are copyrighted
and cannot be copied, photocopied, translated, reverse engineered, decompiled or..."

You can't appreciate the "free" availability of a translation and forbid it at the same time!

Should I translate your manual for the French community who want it, or not translate it because it's forbidden?
That's the question...