Toolbar Pushback Pro (PC)

Ben Trezise

Was just wondering if anyone else has encountered their elevator controls being reversed regardless of settings after installing TBPB Pro? I use an xbox series S controller with no modifications and found exclusively the elevator controls being reversed even on the default controls profile

yup same here. im using an xbox controller and elevators are reversed. also the pushback planner wont stop spinning when the xbox controller is connected 

I was so excited that this plugin finally released! Bought it, loaded it up, planned a simple pushback, and this thing proceeds to steer all over the place, doing 360's and random turns. Anyone else get it to do anything normal? I'm in the Fenix at KBOS if that makes a difference.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dave5150:

I was so excited that this plugin finally released! Bought it, loaded it up, planned a simple pushback, and this thing proceeds to steer all over the place, doing 360's and random turns. Anyone else get it to do anything normal? I'm in the Fenix at KBOS if that makes a difference.

Please proceed in this topic:

• Like 1