A320/A319 stability problem

I'm still using FSX SP2 and I've had Aerbus since the first FSX. Can you give me a tip for the problem that is happening, in the middle of the flight the aircraft oscillates in such a way that it gives rise to bank angle, I ask for your help because it has never happened to me in all these years of use.

Thank you very much

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
Am 15.10.2023 um 21:26 schrieb João Peralta:

I ask for your help because it has never happened to me in all these years of use.

Thank you very much

John

So something must have changed on your System.

But anyway, the default settings of AS16 regarding Wind are totally unrealistisch, especially the change rate. Lower the settings and try again.

On 11/1/2023 at 9:03 AM, mopperle said:

So something must have changed on your System.

But anyway, the default settings of AS16 regarding Wind are totally unrealistisch, especially the change rate. Lower the settings and try again.

"So something must have changed on your System." What specifically?

Thank you

Joao

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, how should I know? I dont know your system. It can be anything, Windows Updates, other software, driver, firmware, configurations, settings…. Maybe your system somehow reaches its limits. 

But as I said before, lower the wind settings in AS, especially the change rate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suggest lowering the settings and retrying AS16 regarding Wind's default settings, it's been a while and I don't know if you've solved the problem yet, you can also elaborate on your problem in more detail.

STEPPERMOTOR.FR motors to meet the needs of different customers and different applications are now available Stepper motor driver , Brushless DC motor and more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Not weird, unfortunaltelly the wind settings in AS are totally unrealistic.

I have indeed confirmed this. I've tested it and it seems much more stable. 
I used to use OPUS but I've switched to AS16.
Thank you very much for your help.

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.