RAAS for MSFS2020 2 different voice packs heard

Hi,

I have the RAAS for MSFS2020 and when I start MSFS2020 I get a male voice set announcing RAAS is available. When I manually start the RAAS PRO instead , I get the female voice set instead. Sometimes I have both the male and female voices playing together . How do I get to segregate the two voices? Where are the voice sets in the program folder for RAAS Pro?

• Administrator

Hey @chrisdanker

As RASS Pro is a separate product, we aren't too familiar with how the voice sets work. Someone else on the forum might have an idea, but just in case you don't receive a response, you might want to try FS2Crew's support or discord server. You can find both here: https://fs2crew.com/contact-us/ 

Tom,

Thanks for that. I removed RAAS and Game Commander completely and removed any traces of any folders within Community folder and anywhere else I had it (as I was using MSFS2020 ADDON Linker where there were still some left behind folders. 

I tried it out and it seems to have just the female voice only now when I loaded RAAS Manually and not the Game Commander drop-down within MSFS Screen. Will try it using the screen drop-down next time and see if the male voice set comes on. 

• Like 1