Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Hello.

Have been flying my QW787 with Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo and it works perfectly. There is no need to do anything, just choosing QW787 in the initial window.

My PMDG787NGX is another thing, too much issues and configuring Bravo profile have been tough and I can't find variables to configure it according my needs except an exceptional PMDG Honeycomb profile that someone built (truly sorry to forget its owner name) and works very well with Alpha but issues remains with Bravo so I just "forget" my PMDGs.

Although I have no problem at all flying a B787 in short routes (unrealistic) I would like very much to have a 737 or 320/321 option.

Have Aerosoft's Airbus A320-321 & A330 which seem very good indeed but just couldn't understand how these airplanes fly and had a lot of trouble with them so unfortunately they are just there.

Two questions:

1) is there a manual where I could really understand Alpha & Bravo profiles for PMDG's 737 / 777 / 747-8 & Aerosoft's A320-321 / 330?

2) Is there any known issues with iFly 737 MAX 8?

Tks

• Aerosoft

Hi,

The profiles are built on the variables (mainly Lvars) available for specific addons.
These variables are triggered by switches, knob, buttons.

Honeycomb bravo is nothing more than a bunch of switches and buttons (plus analog axes) just like any other joystick.
The Honeycomb Configurator is a device/Lvars interface just like Axis&Ohs and SpadNext.

So there isn't a specific interfacing method for Honeycomb and PMDG or Aerosoft addons.
Each addon as its own set of Lvars that can be interfaced with any hardware device thru the means of a utility such as the Honeycomb Configurator, Axis&Ohs or SpadNext.

These tutorials may interest you : 

This one uses he Thrustmaster TCA but the assignments can be applied to any hardware device such as the Honeycomb :