Basic Controls

Why after selecting my codes for MSFS for controls do they not appear in BASIC CONTROLS?  Surely after selecting a key and confirming it by pressing F11 they should appear there NO? But they don't!!!  What am I doing wrong??

I use the Discs for MSFS Premium De Luxe and this is the 3rd time I've installed it with the same result. Extremely frustrating.

Norman Macdonald Prestwick

Again I state having selected a specific key to operate say The Nose Down like Key 12 in KEY BOARD and then pressed F11 why won't that key appear in BASIC CONTROLS?  I thought once you pressed F11 all your actions would appear as being confirmed in BASIC CONTROLS!  Surely this is confirmation that the control has been confirmed! Yes/No?

• Aerosoft

As said in the tutorial above :

DO NOT use Basic controls to setup or check the actual control profiles in use.
It doesn’t reflect what profiles are actually active.

In other words, it is not reliable.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.