No Display

I have found that if the bridge connected to the FMC and the aircraft sits long enough, the display is not shown in the Cockpit Master but is shown on the PMDG P3D FMC.  The keys work but disconnecting USB and starting over does not help.  It is a random issue because most of the time it works.  I have the V2023 bridge.  What I do as a work around is display the PMDG cockpit on the monitor and use it that way since pressing keys works.   This has been a ongoing issue for some time.  Anything else to try before I give up on the unit.

• Aerosoft

1 hour ago, Dean Salman said:

the aircraft sits long enough

What do you mean exactly ? 

Does it means the aircraft and the sim are running but nothing happens? 

(No input to the FMC, no flying, etc.)

So that the CockpitMaster would go in some sleep mode ?

Actually, the aircraft does not have to sit there a while, that was mistyped.  What happens when I load the flight with any of the PMDG aircraft the display does not come on.  This happens more when the aircraft is first used after installation.  Right now, it seems to be working, but sometimes after restarting P3D for a new flight the screen is blank.  Restarting the computer can fix it.  My guess us the USB connection gets flaky sometimes.  In any case, the buttons on the Cockpit FMC does operate the FMC displayed on the screen.  If that is happening, I am not sure why the display would not be seen since the connection is there.   I am looking at getting the MPC and ESIS but need to be sure these are solid working products in any case.   I have the Cockpit Master FMC in a USB 3 on a PCI board.  A USB 3 hub seems to work as well but hubs can be flakey, even though I have a Anker powered hub.  Should the CM FMC be directly put in a USB 3 on the motherboard?

• Aerosoft

No specific need for a USB 3.

I never heard of such a problem and can't reproduce it.

I will ask Wilson to comment on that. 

Is there firmware that I need to update or is it just the bridge.  v2023 causes a error when ran from a shortcut, v2022 does not do that.   I am using the previous version (2022) of the bridge.  Running cockpit EXE v2023 as administrator works but the shortcut never initializes and launch the program.     So I wondered if I need a firmware update.  I purchased this when is released back in the past

• Aerosoft

On the driver/bridge interface, there is a possibility to update the firmware to the latest revision.

(Last option to the right in the upper menu)

Please login to display this image.